Assistant site manager
Do you have many years of experience as a foreman and are you ready for a next step in your career? Or do you already have experience as an assistant site manager and would you like to work for one of the largest Dutch steel protectors whose activities cover the entire Netherlands? Apply now!
Core tasks associated with this position
- You are co-responsible for the safety conditions and environmental protection during the execution of the activities in the production process.
- You are co-responsible for the operation of complex projects and ensure the monitoring and supervision of the execution process.
- You give instructions to the foreman and production staff regarding the work to be carried out.
- You identify and correct deviations during the work and report these deviations to the Site Manager or Project Manager.
- You are co-responsible for placing orders for required equipment and material on projects during their execution
What we require of you
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as foreman in the blasting and protection industry or in civil engineering or process (and within this industry you have had to deal with blasting and protection, among other things)
- Good managerial and communication skills.
- Ambition and drive fit you like a glove.
- You are able to sell your message and you know how to get things done.
- ‘A week has seven days’ mentality.
- A good command of the Dutch language, both spoken and written, and a satisfactory command of the English or German language.
- Minimum age requirement 32 years
What we offer you
- A high remuneration for a challenging job.
- A diversified job at workstations throughout the Netherlands
- A work environment in which you will have a great time
- The possibility to follow education and training courses
- The possibility to develop within the position
- Excellent other allowances, such as a company car