Project Engineer Infra (full-time)
Van der Ende Steel Protectors Group is one of the largest steel protectors in the Netherlands. We work for leading clients in both the (petro) chemical industry and infrastructure. In recent years, our company has grown considerably. This was made possible by our good reputation in the field of HSEQ. In order to continue to meet the high expectations of our customers and to be able to realise the further growth of our company, we are looking for an experienced project engineer to strengthen our Infrastructure department.
Van der Ende Infrastructure carries out multidisciplinary maintenance projects on large infrastructural projects and other infrastructure. We do this independently, in combination with other infrastructure contractors and in subcontracting. In addition to steel protection, projects may also include civil engineering, electrical engineering and mechanical work. The projects are carried out in a complex environment in which risks with regard to the environment and safety must be managed integrally.
As a System Engineer / Project Engineer you are co-responsible for the design and safeguarding of Systems in the tender and project phase. You implement the Systems Engineering -SE for projects. You set up various management structures and you make an important contribution to the entire process by, among other things, analysing requirements, validating and verifying information, observing and monitoring the requirements. You also draw up schedules, work plans, designs, progress reports and final files. You provide practical feedback for the development and testing of improvements in Systems Engineering.
The activities in short:
- Participating in tender and project teams;
- Setting up management structures and implementing Systems Engineering;
- Performing extensive requirements analysis;
- Validating and verifying information;
- Setting up and processing deviations and Requests for Change;
- Observing and monitoring the requirements set;
- Drawing up progress reports and weekly reports;
- Drawing up plans and registering process of plans;
- Supplying correct completion and final files;
- Providing knowledge within the team regarding UAV-GC (Uniform Administrative Conditions – Integrated Contract Forms), BVP and Systems Engineering;
- All-round activities in the field of infrastructural work.
What we require of you
- You have completed a higher vocational or university (HBO/WO) education in civil engineering or business administration;
- You have 2 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Relatics or similar type of software is an advantage, as is knowledge of UAV-GC (Uniform Administrative Conditions – Integrated Contract Forms);
- You have well-developed analytical and persuasive skills;
- You work independently and in an orderly manner;
- You are flexible and not afraid to work hard;
- You have a practical mind and are widely interested;
- You are able to set your own priorities and you always look for the most practical solution to problems;
- You regard looking critically at existing working methods and systems as a challenge and you know where possible to improve or streamline them.
What we offer you
- A challenging position in a sound and growing company;
- A salary in conformity with the markets and with good fringe benefits;
- Company car;
- A pleasant work environment;
- Good training opportunities.