Have you gained many years of experience as a construction painter and grit blaster, are you ready for a next step in your career and would you like to work for one of the largest Dutch steel protectors whose activities cover the entire Netherlands? Apply now!
Core tasks associated with this position
- You are co-responsible for the safety conditions and environmental protection during the execution of the activities in the production process.
- You give instructions to the production staff regarding the work to be carried out
- You identify and correct deviations during the activities and report these deviations to the assistant site manager or site manager
- You are co-responsible for placing orders for required equipment and material on projects during their execution
- You are accountable to the (assistant) site manager.
What we require of you
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a construction painter and/or grit blaster
- Good managerial and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work hard (and at times a bit longer)
- Good command of the Dutch language, both spoken and written
- Minimum age requirement 28 years
What we offer you
- A matching reward for a challenging job
- A diversified job at workstations throughout the Netherlands
- A work environment in which you will have a great time
- The possibility to follow education and training courses
- The possibility to develop within the position
- Excellent other allowances, such as a company car